Friday 7 March 2014

Eniola Badmus Speaks About Her Body Slimming Adventure

Eniola Badmus Speaks About Her Body Slimming Adventure

      | By Akintayo Opeoluwani     
Eniola Badmus
She's been in New York since Valentine with her new man and Eniola seems to be enjoying her holiday.

But she isn't there just to have fun, the actress is presently undergoing some exercises to trim down her big figure, and God knows for how long it's going to last.

Meanwhile, she posted this photos of her new body and also took time to share how she feels about it.

"I snapped dis photo of myself because I feel so good of wot I am.Sure I don't av d perfect body but I can finally say with 100% honesty that I luv me.....it's been a difficult journey but my new found love affair with myself has motivated me to start eating right, working out, doing yoga and staying positive.....practicing self love everyday and not being afraid to be me and it feels so good....I may av big tummy but i still look yummy.....it may not be society's version of perfect but it belongs to me......I put it to u today that I'm beautiful inside and out #stopbodyshaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment